Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
hop

"What the phoque ?" Commentary by Paul Watson

Messages recommandés

The Maggie Island sealers went seal killing this year and all they got was a T-shirt with my name on it.

In fact they've made more money selling anti Paul Watson shirts than they made from bashing seal pups and that's okay by me.

There is no greater honour than acknowledgement from one's enemies and I'm pleased to be able to provide some alternative employment.

Today I received a package in the mail from the Canadian Magdalen Island. There was no return name and address but inside there were 2321 signatures saying "Phoque you Paul Watson." They also enclosed a Phoque You Paul Watson T – Shirt.

Just the other day I was asking how I could get one of these neat and quaint T-shirts but thought that getting on a plane and flying to Grindstone also known as Cap-aux Meules in the Ille de Madelaine in the Gulf of St. Lawrence was a tad bit expensive just to buy a shirt.

But ask and ye shall receive and the sealers thoughtfully decided to send me one, and they even paid $8.50 postage to have Canada Post deliver it to my doorstep.

(...)

What the Phoque? - 03/05/08
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=165320542&blogID=389554190&indicate=1

J'pensais bien que ça t'plairait !

content

Citation :
But ask and ye shall receive and the sealers thoughtfully decided to send me one, and they even paid $8.50 postage to have Canada Post deliver it to my doorstep.

Trop bon !!!! lol!

Citation :
J'pensais bien que ça t'plairait !

hihihihii Mr. Greenheart

• Créer...