Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Ranëwen

Oprah, végétalienne ... pour 21 jours

Messages recommandés

Oprah Goes Vegan

Oprah Winfrey has decided to undergo a spiritual and physical makeover… she’s going vegan for 21 days! Inspired by Kathy Freston, spiritual counselor and author of best-seller book, Quantum Wellness, Oprah is currently following a cleansing diet. The plan is to eliminate caffeine, sugar, alcohol, gluten and all animal products from her diet for a full 21 days. Oprah states, “How can you say you’re trying to spiritually evolve, without even a thought about what happens to the animals whose lives are sacrificed in the name of gluttony?”

Oprah is currently keeping a blog of her daily experiences. She writes, “Wow, wow, wow! I never imagined meatless meals could be so satisfying. I had been focused on what I had to give up—sugar, gluten, alcohol, meat, chicken, fish, eggs, cheese. ‘What's left?’ I thought. Apparently a lot. I can honestly say every meal was a surprise and a delight, beginning with breakfast—strawberry rhubarb wheat-free crepes.”

Visit her blog to read her daily comments, view her menu plan, recipes, and much more. Oprah invites others to join her in her cleansing diet and share experiences on her blog. Give it a try!
[u]

quelqu'un a-t-il l'adresse de son blog ?

Merci pour l'adresse Ranëwen

Pas sûre que je pourrai tout suivre (nous sommes dans les travaux à la maison) compress

• Créer...