Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
animo-aequoanimo

Animal Bill of Rights - Help me change America

Messages recommandés

Provide Legal Protections for Animals Through the Animal Bill of Rights In this country animals are still considered “property” according to the law- in most cases no different than a table or chair. Through the Animal Bill of Rights, the Animal Legal Defense Fund is working to show Congress a groundswell of support for legislation that protects animals and recognizes that, like all sentient beings, animals are entitled to basic legal rights in our society.

The Right of animals to be free from exploitation, cruelty, neglect, and abuse.

The Right of laboratory animals not to be used in cruel or unnecessary experiments.

The Right of farm animals to an environment that satisfies their basic physical and psychological needs.

The Right of companion animals to a healthy diet, protective shelter, and adequate medical care.

The Right of wildlife to a natural habitat, ecologically sufficient to a normal existence and self-sustaining species population.

The Right of animals to have their interests represented in court and safeguarded by the law of the land.

- Animal Legal Defense Fund

Aidez-moi à changer l'Amérique
Help me change America

I wanted to see if I could get your quick help. Change.org recently launched the 2010 Ideas for Change in America competition.
One idea is titled: Provide Legal Protections for Animals Through the Animal Bill of Rights. I thought you might be interested in getting involved and recommend you check it out. You can read more and vote for the idea by clicking the following link:
http://www.change.org/ideas/view/provide_legal_protections_for_animals_through_the_animal_bill_of_rights
The top 10 voted ideas will be presented at an event in Washington, DC to relevant members of the Obama Administration, and then promoted to Change.org's full community of more than 1 million people. So we could have a real impact.
Thanks for the help!

• Créer...