Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
animo-aequoanimo

Accueil temporaire pour chatte qui attend des petits

Messages recommandés

If anyone can help with this URGENT request, please contact Marina A.S.A.P. at :
littleredstuff@hotmail.com

Si quelqu'un peut aider, svp, communiquer avec Marina à : littleredstuff@hotmail.com

Chatte errante qui va mettre bas.

She lives in a very dangerous area and just in the last year there were dozens of kittens born outside. It was a heartbreaking situation as most of them disappeared or died before we could catch them - several of them were even hit by cars.

We obviously absolutely do not want a repeat of this scenario so I am desperately seeking [url]someone to temporarily take this cat in, so that the babies will be safe[/url]. All she needs is a quiet spare room or basement. She is a stray, but is very sweet. She may literally give birth this week. Is there any chance you, or anyone you know, would be able to take this cat in on an emergency basis? I would be so grateful... If you personally can't, do you know anyone who might be willing? It's really urgent, and I would take her myself, but I am full - currently have 5 cats - 4 of my own, and one foster cat in a one bedroom apartment! The person really wouldn't have to do anything in terms of care (she's very independent) - just basic food and water (and litter), which could all be provided.

• Créer...