Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Animal

Un multi-milliardaire VEGAN modifie son testament ...

Messages recommandés

Le multi-milliardaire VEGAN Steve Wynn modifie son testament pour le bénéfice des animaux

bravosuperaccoladeheartflowers

Billionaire Steve Wynn changes will to benefit animal rights

Vegas resort mogul and passionate vegan says he doesn't want any more "concentration camps for animals that are cruelly treated".

Back in August, Steve Wynn turned heads with the announcement that all of the restaurants within his Las Vegas Wynn Resorts would be required to offer vegan options. Taking things a step further, the 68-year-old gave every one of his executives, chefs and employees a book and a DVD on the subject.

“It’s very simple,” Wynn told Robin Leach of Las Vegas Weekly. “I’m killing two birds at once, so to speak. Animal-based food kills people. This way by going vegan … we get healthy and save animals. I’m being selfish, too, because if I can get my employees healthier, we cut down on sick days and gain more productivity. Our plan to take care of ourselves this way has blended right in with our staff."

Wynn says he's lost 15 pounds since going vegan — but admits it's not all about health. Just like "LOST" star Jorge Garcia revealed yesterday about his vegetarian transition, Wynn's decision is more about the animals.

“I don’t want any more concentration camps for animals that are cruelly treated, force fed to fatten themselves up for our consumption," he told Leach.

Apparently, Wynn's devotion to the cause is so great, that he's recently updated his will to benefit animal rights organizations.

"I’ve become an animal rights activist. I’m taken care of myself for the rest of my life, so I decided to change my will the last few days in case I croak. I’m not about to, and I’m not planning on that for a long time. But I’ve changed my will to show my concern for animal rights."

How about that? Animal activists just scored a billionaire for their team. Check out the full interview over on Las Vegas Weekly.

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/blogs/billionaire-steve-wynn-changes-will-to-benefit-animal-rights#

• Créer...