Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Invité

Northpoint´s Public Relations (15 months)

Messages recommandés

Invité
Hello to all the staffypeople Very Happy Very Happy , my name´s Franky and I live in Ibiza flower , Spain sunny . I´m sorry because I don´t speak French No , and my English´s very bad scratch .
This is my dog Northpoint´s Public Relations (Northpoint´s Dugar Request x Dugar de Baladrar Charlotte the Harlott). Any ancestors of him are World Ch and Best of breed Zutar Dugar´s Dream, SA Ch Rikarrystock Demolition Man, Int Ch Makeready Dugar, Europe Ch Zutar Fire´n Ice, Ch UK & SA Belnite Dark Huntsman of Zutar...
I hope that you like it.
And if anyone come to my island this summer, please tell me and if you wan´t, we will meet here for speak about staffys or what you wan´t.
Best regards !
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=4&u=12061721

Invité
affraid affraid affraid I´m sorry another time because I don´t know what I´ve got to do, for see the picture, not the link, on my message.

Invité
Thank´s very much Small-Comics !

Hello Franky,

I'm very happy to see you on this forum!!! Kimbo is looking great! I love you
You know also that when you want to come to Belgium this summer, that you can stay with us. bounce So you can see Dougie his kids.
Kimbo is now ''uncle Kimbo'' for Dougie his kids. lol!

Welcome!!! cheers

You have a very nice white boy, I love him so much!!!! I love you

He's different from your Doogie's Loes, but he's also very nice!!!!

This was a very good breeding!!! Wink

nas a écrit:
Welcome!!! cheers

You have a very nice white boy, I love him so much!!!! I love you

He's different from your Doogie's Loes, but he's also very nice!!!!

This was a very good breeding!!! Wink

Yes, it's true that it was a very good litter. I'm totally crazy about Dougie and Kimbo their sister ''Northpoints Love Me Or Leave Me''. She's a white girl with a beautiful head, body and mouvement. I love you
Franky and Juanma, you know that I'm in love with her. Wink

Invité
Thanks very much by your words, I´m very happy that you like it !!!

One question, are there in Belgium or France white dogs on the shows?,

at Spain there aren´t very much, at the last time I only see Kimbo and his sister.

No doubt Loes, when I´ll go to Belgium I´ll go to your home, I´m very impressed by all your animals, but specialy by this very strong bulls with big muscles.

franky a écrit:
Thanks very much by your words, I´m very happy that you like it !!!

One question, are there in Belgium or France white dogs on the shows?,

at Spain there aren´t very much, at the last time I only see Kimbo and his sister.

No doubt Loes, when I´ll go to Belgium I´ll go to your home, I´m very impressed by all your animals, but specialy by this very strong bulls with big muscles.

In Belgium and Holland there are no white staffies at the show. In Holland you 've see pied staffies at the show but not totally white.
When I go to France and Luxembourg on show I 've never see a white staffie at the dogshow.

Franky I think that you'll like this site a lot of the bulls like Alberto. Geert asked me to sent you this site.
http://www.belgimex.be/

I hope you like our Belgian Bulls. I'm totally crazy about them. I love you
Normally this year we will have a new bull on our farm in the summer. bounce I will call him Roberto. lol!

Invité
Those bulls are incredibles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loes gives thanks from my part to Geert.

With the white or pieds dogs at Spain is the same, it can be that breeders thing that is a hard work to make a Ch in white, or pied, or red. But it can bee too, that the judges can´t give winners to dogs with colours differents of black or brindle, because there aren´t at the dog shows.

I believe that one of the most interesting things in our breed are the variety of colours. We can see wonderfull tigers, reds, whites, pieds, blues..... All they inside the standard, but with a very different type.
If the breed loose this variety of types, throw the way of breeder´s selections looking at the shows, it can´t be very good in the future.

no te tengo que decir nada de como esta kinvo con la foto me dice todo un saludo

hello!
i really love you white dog! really nice body and head!
i hope to see him on day>...
i also have a little white girl from england, there is really few in europe!

Invité
cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy jocolor jocolor jocolor Wink Wink Wink

Thanks very much Kiko, Olenka, and the other staffypeople lol! lol! lol!

franky a écrit:
Those bulls are incredibles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loes gives thanks from my part to Geert.

With the white or pieds dogs at Spain is the same, it can be that breeders thing that is a hard work to make a Ch in white, or pied, or red. But it can bee too, that the judges can´t give winners to dogs with colours differents of black or brindle, because there aren´t at the dog shows.

I believe that one of the most interesting things in our breed are the variety of colours. We can see wonderfull tigers, reds, whites, pieds, blues..... All they inside the standard, but with a very different type.
If the breed loose this variety of types, throw the way of breeder´s selections looking at the shows, it can´t be very good in the future.

His white sister has already won 2 CAC in Spain at the young age of 16 months. I'm sure that she will be champion very quick. She is white but for me she is one of the best bitches at the moment. I'm totally crazy about her. ( and Bou I love you ) She has got a great temperament, mouvement, body, front and very beautiful head and expression. I've saw her in the summer and I found her gorgeous. I love you bounce

it is a litter very very good I have seen from puppies these dogs and are very pretty and of the type of staffordshire that I like, soon we will have some of these

nas a écrit:
franky a écrit:
Thanks Isaac.

Other pics for Amelie

with 45 days at his first home in Holland.
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=10&u=12061721

with 8 months
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=11&u=12061721

with 13 months
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=12&u=12061721

lol! lol! lol!

So beautiful!!! I love you bounce

I want the same!!!!! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Tu veux beaucoup Nas. Tu veux Dougie, son frère, ... . Wink

Little Earthquakes a écrit:
nas a écrit:
franky a écrit:
Thanks Isaac.

Other pics for Amelie

with 45 days at his first home in Holland.
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=10&u=12061721

with 8 months
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=11&u=12061721

with 13 months
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=12&u=12061721

lol! lol! lol!

So beautiful!!! I love you bounce

I want the same!!!!! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Tu veux beaucoup Nas. Tu veux Dougie, son frère, ... . Wink

Ou, je sais, mais ils sont tellement beaux, et surtout ce sont des frères, donc je reste quand même dans la famille!!! Wink

C'est une très belle portée Loes, tu le sais, je te l'ai déjà dit!!! Wink Laughing

• Créer...