Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Vlad1

Albino litter PARADOX Albino Inside

Messages recommandés

I had a very nice surprise in my albino litter last month .He/She is the biggest baby in whole litter.Mom is het albino,Dad is stripe line het albino Is no proven yet paradox albino to be genetic ,but is not proven to be not genetic either. There are occasions where paradox albino was produced more that once from the same parents also I have heard of line albinos
that tend to produce paradox more often. So I believe some gene could be involved in this but only future breeding will show the truth.

the whole litter

and here is my treasure Very Happy

Here is some other albinos from the same litter

Thanks for looking
Vlad

just sick wooooooow congrat vlad ,again those are beautiful

slim

Wow Vlad, there is nothing more satisfying than that! Whenever you get something that unexpected its just great! I wish for it to be safe and grow up to be a great breeder.
Please keep us updated I am very curious about its looks in a few months from now.

Congrat.
and Yep, it's different and real nice that's for sure Smile

Couple of questions to you ( and those who can help ), on the Paradox.
I'm not sure if I'm reading your post in the right way, so please correct me if I'm off.

- Are you saying that you have a Paradox ?
or,
- You may have a baby with Paradox Genes / potential ?

- Isn't the description of a Paradox like so " this unusual morph seems to have both albino and Anerythristic colours with one pink eye (albino) and one grey (Anerythristic)" ?

That being said,

- To be a Paradox, does the Boa only have to show some Anerythristic colours, or be totally Anerythristic ?

Just trying to learn a bit more on the Paradox gene.
Never know, I may get lucky one day Wink

Thanks.

Thanks for kind comments everyone!

Hi Denis here are my answers:

Citation :
Are you saying that you have a Paradox ?
or,
- You may have a baby with Paradox Genes / potential ?

I am saying i have Paradox albino boa(phenotype) and only the future breeding will show if there is some genotype behind.I hope to be genetic of course Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Citation :
Isn't the description of a Paradox like so "
this unusual morph seems to have both albino and Anerythristic colours
with one pink eye (albino) and one grey (Anerythristic)" ?

That being said,

- To be a Paradox, does the Boa only have to show some Anerythristic colours, or be totally Anerythristic ?

Definition of Paradox by Vincent Russo:
Paradox is a name that is used to describe boas born with two or more color traits showing simultaneously.Paradox boas can eiher be predominantly albino(with flecks or normal pigmet)or predominatly normal with trace of albinism

My paradox is albino(both red eyes) with black pigmentation(melanin) all over the body and it is not Anerythristic at all you can see tons of red on the tail

Hope that helps
Vlad

Shockedaffraid

Holy poop! That is some incredible snake! Really impressive! I hope I'll see it live some day.

Congrats and best luck on futur project with that! Wink

Wow, congratulations, Vlad, very beautiful baby snakes!!!! You are defenetly breeding some very good looking discus food Razz.

phil.

Thanks for the info Vlad,

Seems like figuring out exactly what is a Paradox, is nothing more than a Paradox it self ? ? ?

I guess it leaves us with one more thing to prove out over the coming years.

well, one thing for sure ... I definetly want one!
Nice work Vlad thumright

Congrats on the litter. Seems parardox is the theme for quebec. To date 1 paradox albino boa and 1 paradox ivory ball. It must be the water.
Again congrats on a great litter. and please keep us update on the growth of the paradox thumright

two monsters exotics a écrit:
Congrats on the litter. Seems parardox is the theme for quebec. To date 1 paradox albino boa and 1 paradox ivory ball. It must be the water.
Again congrats on a great litter. and please keep us update on the growth of the paradox thumright

Your talking about Simon's Ball that hatched not long ago?, Yes very impressive..Paradox year this year it seams.... thumright

Congratulations My friend , the pictures dont make him justice I can tell you that ! ShockedVery Happy

If its genetic ....... j'en suis à 1000% convaincu .... et c'est pour ça que j'ai ramasser un pti groupe de 6 de même origine comme j'ai déjà mentionné dans un post de calico ici ( Y compris ta femelle qui a donné les striped ) pour tester ça aussi pas mal relié à ta femelle que j'aurais acheté ( celle là aussi ) mais que tu ne vendra sûrement plus Very Happy ( et avec raison Very Happy )

Je soupçonne que le gène soit une combinaison de deux gènes ou p-ê plus ce qui expliquerais les nombres peu élevés dans les portées . tk on va voir avec tes prochaines repros Mon ami ! thumright

Félicitations encore ! you rock my friend ! Rock onVery Happy

• Créer...