Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Vlad1

Few locality boa pictures

Messages recommandés

here few shots I've made today during the cleaning
Argenine boa (B.c.occidentalis)

Bolivian short tail boa (B.c.amarali)

Guyana red tail boa

sonora BCI het leopard

and here few pictures of my Corn island female from last week

Thanks for looking
Vlad

veryb nice vlad ..i have to said that the corn Island boas a mi favarite to ,probably because it the firts time that i see some hahaha ...

keep posting vlad i like your snake thumright

slim

Nice looking species and geographical color variations, Vlad Smile. Do you know of any hypothesis to determin the origin of the dominance of that colorform in their particular distribution range?

phil.

magnifique la femelle corn island, comme çà à l'air d'etre insulaire, quel taille et poids fait elle ?

est-ce comme le Crawl Cay ou le Hogg en therme de differences de nuances de couleurs à differents moments de la journée ?

a+
tom

I think it is really nice, amazing that you can show us a wide variety of boas without going into morphs. Feels good to have a reminder that variety can be found without necesserely going into the "usual" stuff of morphs... Sometimes it almost feels like it's all about morph and who's got the nicest...

With the snakes that you and Phil (Bistrobob) show us of your uncommon amazing collections, it's refreshes the whole thing and I'm really gratefull for the pictures you both share with us.

Thanks guys, amazing snakes! Wink

Keep posting!

Thanks for the nice comments everybody!!!

Citation :
magnifique la femelle corn island, comme çà à l'air d'etre insulaire, quel taille et poids fait elle ?

est-ce comme le Crawl Cay ou le Hogg en therme de differences de nuances de couleurs à differents moments de la journée ?

a+
tom

Elle fait mainetant 3.5-5 pied et un peu plus que un an mais comme adult elle seras 6 pied ou moin je pense. Oui ils change leur couleur souvent pendant le jour de clair de tres fonce

Citation :
I think it is really nice, amazing that you can show us a wide variety of boas without going into morphs. Feels good to have a reminder that variety can be found without necesserely going into the "usual" stuff of morphs... Sometimes it almost feels like it's all about morph and who's got the nicest...

With the snakes that you and Phil (Bistrobob) show us of your uncommon amazing collections, it's refreshes the whole thing and I'm really gratefull for the pictures you both share with us.

Thanks guys, amazing snakes!

Keep posting!

Math I like morps but locality boas and natural color variations are my true passion. Nothing can beat the nature in my opinion,nothing is so perfect

Vlad

Citation :
merci c'est cool, tu as qu'une femelle ?

J'ai un couple voici mon male

et voila les deux comme bebes Very Happy
femelle:

et male

Vlad

You have a nice collection Vlad !

I like the pinkish orange coloration on the sides of your Corn Island 8)

• Créer...