Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
PDDM

Beaucoup de reptiles a vendre

Messages recommandés

Ok so I need place for my other projects so Im selling quite a bit of my reptiles. I have pictures of each just message me for pics.:

Gecko a Crete
-----------------------------------------------------
proven 0.1 Creamsicle (Cream dorsal and fire patterning and RED when fired up) she gave me 8 nice babies this year. 225$

The second is a proven 1.0 from Simon Hamelin. Very Crowned blonde dalmatian fire. 110$

The third is a 0.0.1 Produced by the two above Geckos. Interesting Pattern, appears to be a dalmatian tiger of some sort, but at only over a month old whos knows how itll colour up. - 100$

The fourth is also 0.0.1 and is the clutch mate to the third gecko pictured. Hes very interesting and not fired up in his pics, increased spotting on him, thinking its atleast a harlequin - 110$

All prices negociable, will take trades for leopards (Giants, RAPTORS, Aptors) if you buy multiple ones we'll work out a deal. I can also include plastic tubs and fake plants for the hatchlings free of charge,

All of these geckos are feeding on Repashy MRP.

--------------------------------------------------------
RED BAR AMBILOBE PANTHER CHAMELEON WITH CAGE

Im selling my Male Red Bar ambilobe Panther Chameleon in order to make space. That being said Im selling everything that goes with him. SVL is about 8 inches of the Chameleon. You get absolutely everything you need to care for him.

Repti-Breeze cage for old-world Chameleons a four foot tall screen cage that normally retails for around 200$

Hibiscus Tree (live) - Chameleons adore these, the Cham spends about 80% of his time in this tree which is about 3'10" tall atm.

Devils Ivy

20$ worth of fake plants.

Exo-terra Glow Light that retails for a bit over 30$ plusthe tightbeam bulb that goes for 10$

The UVB lamp goes for 30 some odd dollars and the UVB Bulb (Repti-glo 5.0) was 15$ and only 2 months old.

The Big Dripper - Very important to have a dripping system going on as chameleons rarely drink standing water.

Great deal and absolutely everything you need. If you want JUST the Chameleon he will be 299$.

Trades welcomed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokay Geckos

I ahve to LTC Female Tokays who are really amazing to watch and in Amazing Shape. The first female is very large and has been in my care for 4 years now. The other is only a year old and half her tail is regenerated, theyre both unhandleable but ive never heard them bark. Theyre very calm in their cage an have voracious appetites.

For the large one im asking 65$

For the smaller one, 15$

I can include their 18 x 18 x 24 exo terra for an extra 45$. I will sell the two geckos and the cage for 120$.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5' Adult Male ATB

Im selling this Adult Male Amazon Tree Boa to makeroom for other projects. Hes extremely tame for an ATB and has struck at me maybe once this year, hes a very easy going arboreal snake and if youre looking to go into arboreal or semi aggressive snakes he will be a great learning snake I can include a 18 x 18 x 18 exo terra with him for an extra 25$. I am open to some trades.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH Yellow Female JCP

This is a beautiful High Yellow Carpet female, shes a bit small for a yearling reason being is 80% of the time she will eat only LIVE. However she has eaten frozen 4 times. Do to her pickyness Im selling her for only 270$ but the price is negiciable and I will look at trades (Tarantulas, Leopard Gecko albino morphs and arborel cages etc)

• Créer...