Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Vlad1

Salmons ,salmons and something else

Messages recommandés

first off the supersalmon male we produced last year

this is a female from last year she is not the nicest salmon i have seen but she has very interesting look and i am confident she is also a super

I was trying to capture a real color of this girl but i failed .We produced her this year

another salmon female I am keeping with very nice red color .She is not at her best now.This girl fire up like a crested gecko

here I am showing an old picture of her when she is on fire

here one sonora leopard sibling that i am considering a hypo. Just look at her EYES If she turns to be a hypo that will be a brand new bloodline!!! Hypo or not she is an explosion of pink color!

another Sonora het leopard that I recently decided to keep, Sonoras rock

Thanks for looking
Vlad

Citation :
this is a female from last year she is not the nicest salmon i have seen but she has very interesting look and i am confident she is also a super

niceeeeeeeeee sa jaime sa en maudit ...jai me beaucoup les autres biensur ,mais elle ouffffff sais dans mes gout

congrats again vlad those are nice looking snake

Like I told you at the show Evry time you post im happy and i find you work incredeble

I like the 2e pictcher the reduce pateurn is amazing

toujours aussi mauvais pour écrir .... Désoler...sorry

Well vlad look's like they are growing nicely affraid But damn that super male from last years is AMAZING !!! ahahahah for that possibly hypo leopard the red eye are just sick !!!! If you don't have any more space just give me a call, i will take her hahahaha just joking.
Nice snakes my friends !! thumright

Wow Vlad those boas are fucking awesome ! I'm glad I've met you at the last montréal expo !!!

Congrats Vlad for those snakes.

Hey, in the same time you're posting on hypo sonorans, I was wondering about hypo leopards.

You probably saw that tom burke produced some. Do you know if he got them from hypo sonarans or he got them from a cross ( like hypo nic or hypo '' columbian'' ).

YOUR sonorans rock lol

thank you for the nice comments everyone!

Antoine a écrit:
Congrats Vlad for those snakes.

Hey, in the same time you're posting on hypo sonorans, I was wondering about hypo leopards.

You
probably saw that tom burke produced some. Do you know if he got them
from hypo sonarans or he got them from a cross ( like hypo nic or hypo
'' columbian'' ).

YOUR sonorans rock lol

Antoine,
The first hypo leopard as far as i know was produced by Mike Weitzman/Basically boas by breeding CA hypo to a leopard.
here the picture of basically boa hypo leopard

Burke's hypo leopards are not even Ca hypos in my opinion because they are 66% poss het albinos that means that they are produced by breeding salmon hypos or orangetail hypos or probably subglows to a leopards .The sonoran hypo leopard is not done yet.The sonora hypos would be very light probably and the sonora superhypo leopard will be simply fantastic with "café au lait" color The time will show

Vlad

• Créer...