Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

New Boa from Stav and a BCC

Messages recommandés

New additions from the Mississauga expo, 2008 "Broken Stripe" female from Stav, who is the sister of my Partial Stripe male, and a female Guyana from Phil (bistrobob)

Nemesis - The nicest boa I have in my collection Neutral Lovely aint she? Wink

Pandora - Guyana BCC

Nice boas as always Ashley especially that bcc thumright

Thanks everyone!

Honestly, the little devil I bought from you Stav is my favorite out of the two. She may be aggressive, but she is awesome!

deadvenom-x a écrit:
Thanks everyone!

Honestly, the little devil I bought from you Stav is my favorite out of the two. She may be aggressive, but she is awesome!

what i gope is that you breed it to prove that is dom and not recessive ...... ( this is a big reason it went to you ) becaus you seem to be 100% in , for bringing projects to a term thumright

Jusqu'au bout ..... c,est comme ça qu'on dit en anglais ? Very Happy

Yep, that I definitely will do! No doubt about that Stav. Once proven, you will get your pick of the litter Smile

Et c'est comme ça en anglais =)

deadvenom-x a écrit:
Yep, that I definitely will do! No doubt about that Stav. Once proven, you will get your pick of the litter Smile

Et c'est comme ça en anglais =)

Well thanks but just seing them proved with a broken stripe will make my year ( s ) ..... especially if a paradox comme out of there too Very Happy ( they are related to the paradox genes because of the mother that is related to vlad's and the one i bred this year that gave the two )

Good luck Rock on

• Créer...