Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Vlad1

a little jewel...

Messages recommandés

sonora desert boa born here last year.I don't know what i like the most in her the grey or pink on her or those nasty ORANGE eyes

ooops forgot to show her belly

Thanks for looking

Vlad

Well vlad what an ugly boa !!!! You sould give it to me.... What's happening with this sonora is this some kind of hypo or what ?? This snake is simply AMAZING !!!!

wow!!! vraiment trop beau! très belle couleur!

thank you all for the nice comments I will keep posting on her progress!

Laurent a écrit:
Well vlad what an ugly boa !!!! You sould give it to me.... What's
happening with this sonora is this some kind of hypo or what ?? This
snake is simply AMAZING !!!!

I don't know what exactly is happening with this boa my friend. Probably she eat way too many pinkies at the beginning She is very very different from all others and I am almost sure she is a hypo a brand new mutation.I sent pictures to Vincent Russo and he confirmed she looks like a hypo but the only way to prove that is breeding!She turns to be a female so I have to wait few years

This one also is very pink and light could be also a hypo unfortunately I cannot keep her

Thanks and have a nice day everybody!
Vlad

Thats a magnificient animal you got there ! Not my kind of snake but its certainly one of the prettiest i have seen in a long while ! Congrats !

c fuck é c est couleur orange qui ressorte donne l impression quelle commence a rouiller lol vraiment jolie.

Thanks for the kind comment !.Sonoras rock i never can get enough of those bad guys Laughing Here some pictures of her again

and here picture of one of my males supersonoras. Those are unique very vocal and scary like every self respected sonora Laughing but almost never bite

Cheers
Vlad

• Créer...