Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

My Oh My, Do They Ever Grow.

Messages recommandés

My boyfriend got this girl back in late October.. at 1 YEAR old. Despite her stunted growth, she certainly is making up for it!

Before, when she was Satan's spawn :

Today, an angel for a retic:

Her baby face is certainly gone.

Hope you like!

Damn Ashley, I really need to go at your house to see your collection soon !!! What a nice retic !!!

biz a écrit:
Damn Ashley, I really need to go at your house to see your collection soon !!! What a nice retic !!!

lmao that is why you should come to the Mississauga Expo Razz

Wow ... such a fine specimen! I love it when they have the complete line on their heads! She's starting to have the "evil look"

She's really beautiful !! as Amy said, I like the perfect line on the head and the coloration of course

What I enjoy the most about these giants...you don't need a morph, they are perfect stunning animals! and when you're the proud owner of one, you begin to understand them more, and they can become the tamest snake you've ever held! They are mostly feared and misunderstood due to their incredible size and edginess in the first year. Reticulated pythons have always been my favortite and always will be... people don't know what they're missing! Keep us updated with many,many pics!

Thanks everyone! I have to agree, one of the best snakes for sure. I find normals to be the best looking out of all the Retic morphs. There are alot of different colors in a normal retic then you would see in a morph I think, that makes them look good.
Many thanks for the comments, and I will keep you guys updated for sure

• Créer...