Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

New Additions...and a Weirdo

Messages recommandés

Had a great time at the CRBE on Saturday. Helped Stav out , got to meet up with people I havent seen in a while since I moved from Qc and what not. I picked up 2 boas from Tom Burke and Stav gave me 2 stunning normals (in my eyes).

Photos!!

First off, the one from Stav (no photos of the other one)

Maya (Mya) - female 66% het anery

Next up, Aztec - male Arabesque het albino (lipstick line)

Last but DEFINITELY not least!

Ember - female...er.."Motley" Hypo?? Tom Burke wasnt even sure what the heck she was. She reminds me of a Hypo Scoria (i dont think Hypo Scorias exist...imagination at work here)

The story behind her:
Tom had 0.2 Hypo females in with a Motley male...turned out the Hypos were 1.1...so...he doesnt know for sure what she is now.

woooow the reguler is beautyfull

but your last one oufff is just stunnig ,,,wooow again you got your self some great snakes Wink

Those are killer !!!

For the possible motley, i would say a crazy reverse Hypo not motley...... BUT.. the belly is telling me motley so.. Lets call it a wierdo haha

That arabesque is a BEAUTY !!

Thanks!

I defintely am keeping all of these beauties for breeding, especially that hypo. I just wish I knew what she was!! I guess I just have to breed her to find out, maybe to my Arabesque when they mature Smile

Hi deadveanom

those snakes are awsome. The arab ''lipstick'' makes me thing like a BCC cross lol, look at it's ''bat'' like saddles. He is definetly a stunner lol what a snake Smile

The last one makes me think about a central american hypo motley..... A lot of the one I saw were like abnormal patterns and coloration.

Nice snakes Very Happy

I asked Tom Burke which Motley it is, he said if she is one, it is a colombian motley. I have a feeling the Arabesque is a BCC cross of somesort as he also has BCC Arabesques on his webste that look exactly like mine. Smile

• Créer...