Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
PDDM

Granite Carpet Python + Spinner Ball Python

Messages recommandés

From Don Patterson and Markus Jayne Ball Pythons. Too bad the Granites in shed. Granite is a recessive morph (like albinism)

Laurent a écrit:
Wow that is one nice Granite !!! Not much of this in this country !!

Thats for sure, as far as I know this may be the only one in Quebec at this time (but I think Bayard at two monsters exotics may have some or a few hets atleast),Theres a few guys out in Western Canada working and producing them. I also have a 2008 Male 100% Het Granite, a Female 2009 100% Het Granite, a Male 2010 66% Het Granite Irian Jaya JAG and a female 66% Het Granite Irina Jaya JAG. So Quebec will DEFINITLY have more Granites and with luck granite Jags in a few years! I got the 5 Snakes from Donald Patterson they are Donald Patterson Line and Oli of Precision Reptiles line also. Big investment, big project but if I make one of these down the road:

PDDM a écrit:
Laurent a écrit:
Wow that is one nice Granite !!! Not much of this in this country !!

Thats for sure, as far as I know this may be the only one in Quebec at this time (but I think Bayard at two monsters exotics may have some or a few hets atleast),Theres a few guys out in Western Canada working and producing them. I also have a 2008 Male 100% Het Granite, a Female 2009 100% Het Granite, a Male 2010 66% Het Granite Irian Jaya JAG and a female 66% Het Granite Irina Jaya JAG. So Quebec will DEFINITLY have more Granites and with luck granite Jags in a few years! I got the 5 Snakes from Donald Patterson they are Donald Patterson Line and Oli of Precision Reptiles line also. Big investment, big project but if I make one of these down the road:

Well that's cool !! If you produce some of those your gonna be one happy guy hahahaha And one lucky too Wink

yan a écrit:
wow,le granite est vraiment hot..

Just wait til it sheds Wink

• Créer...