Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
PDDM

2 new Awesome big Females + Granite Carpet POSTSHED

Messages recommandés

Picked up these two huge beautiful female Jungles from Derek(Museexotics) Im absolutely inlove with this first female Athena who is a nice yellow cream colour and huge (her colour looks like ass in both pics, 1 no flash she looks pee yellow ?and the other with flash so she looks white, but I gave up Sad )

I find Jungles look so menacing in comparison to the others

This next one, Diana (I may change the name to something that would match her attitude) Is MEAN, lol. Got Derek last night, almost got a piece of me too. And today she was nice sitting for her pictures but when I put her hide back over her and placed everything back the way she was she exploded, hide went flying into the wall of the bin. I gotta say she makes me a little nervous. But damn is she pretty.

And Gates, the Granite finally shed, gotta say he looks even better than I thought he would!

yan a écrit:
jaime beaucoup les granites...on commence a en voire un peu...vraiment cool

Very soon there will be many more in Quebec my friend. I want to bring many other nicer carpet pythons to quebec too, Im in talks with a lot of big carpet people in the west and even in quebec, I a few years there will be some stellar carpets in Quebec!

• Créer...