Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

Breeding Updates!

Messages recommandés

My girl Ayres that was with my Genetic Stripe and my Aby Hypo...unsure who did the deed, but I saw my Hypo copulate with her. She's due February 8th roughly.

She looks so teeny when tightly coiled in her heat conservation position. She's either constantly on the move or like this. Strange cookie she is.

She will be 4 this coming April Smile

On another note, Zyphin, my genetic stripe certainly has his work cut out for him now. Nick Findlay let me use his big '04 Stav Line Pastel ..she almost looks Peruvian LOL
She has a bit of nose rub, no biggie though.

Zyphin will be 3 this coming June..small little tyke as my '09s are almost as big as him!

Slowly trying to get everything back together after my mass reptile selling and moving...turns out I sold them for no reason in the end Sad Damn changes in life.

Sweet! good luck miss! I hope you get a whole bunch of stripped babies! Very Happy
It's crazy how tight she is ! wow!
thx for sharing!

Laurent a écrit:
First one look promising, good luck with the rest Ash !! Let's hope for some baby boa goo !! thumright

Thanks!I hope the Stripe is the dad..if not...hypos are good too!!!

AlexG a écrit:
Sweet! good luck miss! I hope you get a whole bunch of stripped babies! Very Happy
It's crazy how tight she is ! wow!
thx for sharing!

haha I know eh? My own living pile of poo LOL (that's what she reminds me of in the photos lmao)

• Créer...