Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

Just Clownin' Around!

Messages recommandés

I have a few new additions, well, more so a collaboration with the bf who has bred Red Eyes and Darts in the past. He created the set up, which I love and the amphibs seem to love! Im not creative enough to make one lmao. I dont have them at the house, but when I do see them, lots of photos are taken!! Enough rambling and photos instead I guess. Smile

First off we have a few Hyla leocophyllata, Clown Tree Frogs, only half grown.

next we have Melanophryniscus stelzneri/klappenbachi , Bumble Bee Walking "Toads"...so-called "toads" that have smooth skin and lack Parotid glands. I dont know what the exact species names are for them, or if I even have 2 different species alone.

The one-eyed wonder lol

the melanophryniscus stelzneri are not a truly tropical species. They came from a dryer part of south america ( Patagonia i think?). Must people who have success with this species keep them in more dryer tank than almost small tropical species.
Great little critters by the way! Love them! Wink

Goulet a écrit:
the melanophryniscus stelzneri are not a truly tropical species. They came from a dryer part of south america ( Patagonia i think?). Must people who have success with this species keep them in more dryer tank than almost small tropical species.
Great little critters by the way! Love them! Wink

Ive heard about that, more so read about it not to long ago. The humidity isnt at 100%, only sits around 75% unless misted as clowns and the bumblebees are good at that level. The bees need around 60- 80% as the clowns 70-80%. Works for the moment, but I do plan to have another terrarium done up for the bees shortly!

• Créer...