Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Rob McRobbie1

New basins arrived..

Messages recommandés

Well.. after waiting countless years to get some basins, I finally got some.... They came all the way from L.A. (Kyle Millsap) and if people need lessons on packing these animals, he is the guy to see... anyhoo..enough rambling, here's pics... Hope you like..

Very very nice snakes !!!
It's the genre of ETB that I like !!!

Wow! Very nice basins Rob. Sucks that you got two males. Hope Kyle fixes it for you. Either way, they look awesome. Grats!

RoTTen2TheCore a écrit:
Wow! Very nice basins Rob. Sucks that you got two males. Hope Kyle fixes it for you. Either way, they look awesome. Grats!

thumright +1

Damn great snakes Rob!!! But I can't believe you got 2 males!?!?! I hope he will very well pack a female for you! ehehe..Wink

talk to you soon man!

Alex

Citation :
But I can't believe you got 2 males!?!?!

I felt like crying when I probed the supposed female.... you wait soooo long until you can finally commit the money and get some.... and then this happens.... anyways... gotta keep positive.

Rob

one of my favorite snake for sure ....i'd be really curious to know how much you paid for those ?!?! Laughing

Congrats Rob !! The second one is a killer !!..

Too bad you got two male... Hope you get a femelle soon Wink

so will you sell the other male at a lower price Laughing anyway they're beautifull Wink good luck to find another female thumright

I hope they will do something to fix the situation! grrr I can't believe it esti!!

Super nice Rob thumright Corallus batesii is the dream of a lot of people, but still to0 expensive !!

Are they related ?

Well done good sir! Very nice grab. If you get more than 2 males this time let ne know, I know some people, who know some people, who break thumbs Very Happy.

• Créer...