Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Saint mom

Un qui aime Noel en tout cas

Messages recommandés

http://www.flixxy.com/best-christmas-lights-display.htm

Amazing Christmas display with 176 channels and 45,000 lights! The show is so popular that it requires a crew of 3 people to manage the traffic.

J'adore

Son histoire en détails ici
http://www.holdman.com/christmas/

On peut voir d'autres projets de sa compagnie de lumières. Il est déménagé de sa maison en 2012 (avec un vidéo de lumières) et là c'est sa nouvelle résidence.

Citation :
What is Happening in 2012

2010 was the last year for our large display on our home. The traffic became to much along with some neighbor complaints but for the record there were many awesome neighbors that loved it and I really appreciate their support over the years. We moved in 2012 for a variety of reasons and I started devoting all my time to my new lighting company Holdman Lighting. Starting in July I started receiving a lot of calls from people wanting displays and took on 9 commercial displays to create in 2012. I have travelled to 3 countries outside the US and 2 other states in the US. I also have displays in Korea, Illinois, and Florida that I have sent other people to work on since I could not physically make it all the locations. The displays I have created in 2012 are

Argentina, Puerto Iguazu - Duty Free Shop
Canada, Toronto Brampton - Mandarin Restaurant
Minnesota, Bloomington - Rotunda in Mall of America, HGTV
Texas, Houston - Northwest Dodge Dealership
Utah, Salt Lake City - Valley Fair Mail
Utah, Draper - Christensen & Hymas Law Firm
Illinois, Macomb - Grand Prairie Assisted Living
Florida, Fort Lauderdale - Grace Point Church
Russia, near Moscow - City Park and shopping center - Setup starts Dec 10th.
Korea - More info to come.

I hope to have videos online of some of the projects in the next few days.

Thank you for all your support and those that have followed us over the past 7 years.

Surement qu'en faisant une recherche sous sa compagnie, on peut en dénicher encore plus.

Invité

C'est beau à voir, mais je préfère qu'il n'habite pas en face de chez moi. razz

• Créer...