Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Invité

Benibachi Fulvic Soil

Messages recommandés

Invité
hello TB members, just wondering if anyone else is using the Benibachi Brand Fulvic Soil in a shrimp tank and if so, what are your thoughts, experiences with using it?

My tank has only been running with the soil for a few months and i am very happy with the param, but still waiting for first batches of shrimplets to arrive to be truly satisfied.

It is really, if not impossible, for us to find this soil. To the best of my knowledge, nobody on the forum has this soil in his tank. Geek has looked into buying some from some german retailer, I don't know where it went.

Invité

oh really, sorry you cannot get it. we have very limited soil substrate brands in australia. up until 6 months ago we only really had ADA, UPAQUA or Eco-Complete, but these were all planted tank substrate's not specifically for shrimp. then we got UPAQUA shrimp sand and now about 3 months ago benibachi products. one shrimp keeper here in Melbourne actually became a distributor of benibachi so he could get enough soil (700kg) to set up a Shrimp room (i think you may have seen Bossaquaria discussed on here)
This link has more info on his setup - http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showthread.php/40346-My-quot-Benibachi-quot-Selective-Breeding-Shrimp-Racks-Project.

a fair number of australian shrimp breeders are now switching to it as it has excellent buffering capabilities PH-6.4 , GH - 4 and the fulvic grains still allow plants to be grown well.

hopefully you can get it in Europe soon. Wink

We will have it, that's for sure, at which prices .... that is another question.

Invité
Pupuxe a écrit:
We will have it, that's for sure, at which prices .... that is another question.

Currently we pay around $55aud for a 5kg bag of the regular grain size black fulvic powder. To compare UpAqua shrimp sand was $29aud for 2L and ADA Amazonia is about $60aud for 9L

• Créer...