Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Animal

Un message de Maité

Messages recommandés

dans mon courrier videotron:

Hi Everybody;

I need your help on a very important matter. THE PUPPY MILLS SITUATION IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC.

I have received some emails from some association for the protection of the animals in Quebec urging me to ask for help in this huge plea. Can we all together help them?

I wanto to kn ow if any one of you ever heard about ANIMA QUEBEC? This supposely is an organisation subventioned and granted by the Gov of Quebec launched in 2002 for this special purpose and for the protection of the abused animals. They have simply done nothing until now, they keep a low profile and they do not respond to the distress calls. They have only 2 inspectors for a: 1 million 5000 km2 of aera.

They were granted subventions between $ 150,000 and $ 300,000 for this special purpose but they do not wnat to be held accountable on the whereabouts the money granted went . They keep changin Presidents and the talks and answers they give are summary and shaky it lets people wondering what is happening with the Tax payers money in their province?

Even a Quebec TV Station was given the same unberable answers which do not stand in the clear when they interviewed them. They do not even know themselves how many employees they have. They keep refusing to disclose their chart and their books for an impartial hearing and viewing of where the money is going.

I left the province where the situation for the protection of the animals was nil, zip, zero and even after many years the situation has not improved. What is going on in this Province? which is the only one by the way not to have any laws to protect abused animals. What is the Quebec Government doing? A part= ( except) giving their subventions and grants to their good friends and their families as well as professionals working in their governement?

Can something be done to help the poor abused animals in the province of Quebec? To put an end to these outragous Puppy Mills situation? To find a non profitable but loving association or organisation who would really take these matters into their hand, inquire, inspect and come out with some answer to the deplorable situation in this Province?

If anyone of you can help me on this matter please take a moment of your time and get back to me with some informations I can extend to my friend animal lovers in Quebec.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND YOUR TIME.

HAVE A NICE DAY. TAKE CARE.

Maria Teresa Necchi
Vancouver

Citation :
I have received some emails from some association for the protection of the animals in Quebec urging me to ask for help in this huge plea.

What the fuck ?!? Et à quel titre des organismes se référeraient-ils spécialement à elle ? scratch Et qui est donc cette association l'ayant chargée de ce mandat ? Nous allons peut-être découvrir que c'est nous....

• Créer...