Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
staffgold

Morecambe Bay & Cumbria Championship Uk 2011

Messages recommandés

Morecambe Bay & Cumbria Championship Uk 2011
Judge: Mr.Terry Cooper
"183 dogs making 232 entries"

Best of Breed
Staffgold Peacewalker

Res Best of Breed
Briganah Breaking Dawn

Best puppy in Breed
Sebsonic Shinealight at Stormbull

Dog CC
Staffgold Peacewalker

Res Dog CC
Kalhol Dark Marauder

Best puppy Dog
Lukes Like trouble

Bitch CC
Briganah Breaking Dawn

Res bitch CC
Hubbuls the Promise

Best Puppy Bitch

MPD
Zacstaff Game On
Antroboss Tempesta Nera
Speediestaff Black Velvet
Cannichibull Pride N Glory
Kahol Dangerous Dave

PD
Lukes Like Trouble
Scotstaff Red Highlander
Roughnecks Sundance Kid at Alvis
Hammystaff Heatwave
Scotstaff Highland Sky

JD
Waystaff Dutch Minister
Mafia Don
Briganah Black Knight
Mintmar got the Look
Lackyle Aonread Ainas

MD
Zakstaff Game On
Antroboss Tempesta Nera
Arundelstaff Winstons Boy
Fairlenium Snow Patrol
Razz Ma Tazz

ND
Scotstaff Red Highlander
Zakstaff Game On
Scotstaff Highland Sky
Antroboss Tempesta Nera
Carling Bee

GD
Gnobulls Funk Odyssey
Little Beau Geste
Kalhols Hes the One
Butts Charming Ruffian
Sedgebred Black Diamond

PGD
Hammystaff Heaven can Wait
Manark Predator
Crossguns Fred Astaire
Ryestaff Jack the Lad
Briganah New Moon

LD
Kalhol Dark Marauder
Blazinstaff Light My Fire JW
Pitstars Romper Stomper
Lord Ducket of Richmond
Ramblestaff Solo Eclipse at Milamear

OD
1 Staffgold Peacewalker
2 CH Kalhol Black Magic at Passernoman
3 CH Mintmar Just the Man
4 CH Scousious Pretzel Logic
5 Jajacs Pheonix From the Flame

MPB
1 Sebsonic Shinealight at Stormbull
2 Jajacas Were Dreams are Made
3 Speediestaff Elegance

PB
1 Blazinstaff Volcanic Vogue for Staffknot
2 Revelry on Parade
3 Alport Black Ink
4 Manark Choas
5 Sabahouse Black Bedevil at Milamear

JB
Briganah Breaking Dawn
Canakey Sweet Pea
Nettleworth Nitty Gritty
Pitstars Pure Poison at Smokemount
Tarail Ciara

MB
Roughnecks Daggers Drawn
Pitstars Pure Poisen at Smokemount

NB
Roughnecks Daggers Drawn
Blazinstaff Volcanic Vogue for Staffknot
Pitstars Pure Poisen at Smokemount

GB
Constones Padme
Miss Cherie at Jodanzac
Staffash Sweet Sensation
Taraiel Ciara
Sedgebred Beacon Baroness

PGB
Constones Padme
Jayneze Okie Dokie
Tagstane Dora the Xplora at Scourie
Kimstaff Catatonic
Cannichibull Sweet Mysteryzz

LB
Aldwych Tiger Lily
Jajacas Sweet Dream
Mintmar One for One
Cursus Summer Storm
Spinnjack Mistletoe Magic

OB
Hubbuls the Promise
Craigails Indian Summer
Jackknife Salvation at Jagstaff
Dinalghi Touch of Class
Taraiel Trinity

Morecambe Bay & Cumbria SBTC Championship Show
2 May 2011

Judge: Terry Cooper (Terhels)

Dogs
Judge elect, Colin Powell, met with unfortunate accident a few days before the show and sadly was unable to undertake this prestigious appointment. May I wish Colin a speedy recovery. I was honoured to be asked to stand in for Colin, who had attracted a super entry.
My thanks to the Committee for the warm welcome I got and to my ring stewards Bob and Terry, who kept things running like clockwork for me.
I did find a lot of variation between type and size, making judging very interesting. I was concerned that a number were overweight and heavy, not as fit as they should be. Saying that, I was very pleased with my placings, class and top award winners.

MPD 10 (3)
1 Cartwright’s Zakstaff Game On. Bl/br. Promising youngster, pleasing head and eye, good front and feet. He moved well both ways.
2 Kerry, Winwood & Tunnah’s Antroboss Tempesta Nera. Bl/br/w. Similar remarks to 1. Lovely dark eye, neat ears, good body lines for age, moved and handled well. Two nice pups.
3 Speed’s Speediestaff Black Velvet

PD 14 (3)
1 Haywood’s Lukes Like Trouble. Red. Good expression, foreface and skull, good stop, well set ears, good neck leading into a straight front, good bone and body shape for age, moved and handled well. BPD.
2 McGee & Cameron’s Scotstaff Red Highlander. Red. Good head, dark eyes, nice well carried ears, lovely front, good topline, well tucked up in loins, moved well.
3 Martin’s Roughnecks Sun Dance Kid at Alvis

JD 17 (5)
1 Davidson’s Waystaff Dutch Minster JW. Br/w. Won this good class on his good head, neat ears, good front and bone, nice ribbed back and topline and strong backend. Nice youngster shown in super fit condition. Showed and handled well.
2 Lister’s Mafia Don. Bl/br. Good head, ears and expression, good front, level topline which he held on the move, showed and handled well.
3 Leyland & Simpson’s Briganah Black Knight

MD 6 (1)
1 Cartwright’s Zakstaff Game On
2 Kerry, Winwood & Tunnah’s Antroboss Tempesta Nera
3 Ramsden's Arundelstaff Winstons Boy

ND 10 (5)
1 McGee & Cameron’s Scotstaff Red Highlander
2 Cartwright’s Zakstaff Game On
3 McGee & Cameron’s Scotstaff Highland Sky

GD 12 (2)
1 Cooch & Maud’s Gnobulls Funk Odyssey. R/w. Good head shape, nice expression, good bite, well placed ears, good front and depth of brisket, good bone, strong hindquarters, moved and handled well.
2 Price’s Little Beau Geste. Bl/br. Pleasing in head and expression, neat ears, dark eye, good front and body, stood foursquare, moved and handled fine.
3 Wells’ Kalhols He’s The One

PGD 14 (4)
1 Hammond’s Hammystaff Heaven Can Wait. Good head, dark eyes, nice well carried ears, lovely front, good topline, well tucked up in loins, moved well holding his topline.
2 Wall &Webb’s Manark Predator JW. Bl/br. Well shaped head with good eye and expression, good front and quarters with level topline, shown in fit condition.
3 Gibbins’ Crossguns Fred Astaire

LD 14 (3)
1 Evans’ Kalhol Dark Maruda. Bl/br. A dog that impressed me with his head shape, dark eye, neat ears, good clean shoulder, good bone and feet. Good rib and topline and strong quarters, moved with drive and handled well. RCC.
2 Jones’ Blazinstaff Light My Fire JW. Good head, neat ears, dark eye, straight front, nice body shape, level topline, good bend of stifle, moved and handled very well.
3 Enfield & Ingram’s Pitstar’s Romper Stomper

OD 21 (6)
1 Albero & Garcia’s Sp/Gib/Slo Ch Staffgold Peacewalker. This dog caught my eye coming into the ring and when going over him he had what I was looking for. Cracking head, dark eye, neat ears, good neck leading to well laid shoulder, straight front with good bone and feet, good rib and depth of brisket, well bent stifles, strong rear end, moved with drive holding his level topline. Shown in tip top condition. Handled well. CC & BIS on referee’s decision. Well done.
2 Marachowska & Marachowski’s Ch Kalhols Black Magic at Passernomen. Unlucky to meet 1 today. Litter brother to the RCC winner and same remarks apply.
3 Dewar’s Ch Mintmar Just The Man JW

VD 2 (0)
1 Kimber’s Kimstaff Storm Devil JW ShCM. Bl/br. 8 years old, still in good form with good eye and head, good front with nice spring of rib, moved and handled well.
2 Fairhurst’s Yorks One Time for Fairlenium. Unplaced In Limit. Most of the comments about 1 apply. Both dogs enjoying their day out, well done both

• Créer...