Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
racing.nick

American Show Racer

Messages recommandés

Hello, new friend from Romania, you are welcome on this forum, I see you have also show racers, they are beautiful. Is it a long time you breed the show racer race ? If you want I can also write in French.

I love youI love youcheerscheers

JANNY wrote:
Hello, new friend of Romania, you are welcome on this forum, I see you have also show racers, they are beautiful. Is it a long time you breed the show racer race ? If you want I can also write in French.

I love youI love youcheerscheers

First I want to thank you. I prefer to write in english. I breed the show racer race for about 1 year.
I've started with only 2 pairs ( country of provenience: Germany) and I have some younger starting with this summer.
Unfortunately, as far as I know , I am the only person from Romania who breed this race, and is very hard for me to find new birds to buy. Right now I need 2 male. May be I will find on this forum someone who can send me 2 show racer male in Romania, and I will pay for them and for the transport.

About me now, I have started show racer race at the begining of this year with only one pair, I need also to find new SR for next year for my best youngers than I'm sorry, I cann't help you but I'll repeat what you ask in french for the other users of this forum who cann't read in english.

Chers amis, à tous ceux qui ne maîtrisent pas la langue de Shakespeare, dont moi-même d'ailleurs, plus très bien, l'école c'est déjà loin, et sans pratiquer c'est vite oublié, soit.

C'est un nouveau membre roumain qui a publié les photos de ses racers ci-dessus, il dit qu'il est le seul éleveur de racers de son pays, qu'il a commencé l'élevage, il y a environ 1 an avec 2 couples provenant d'Allemagne et il est à la recherche d'un éleveur qui pourrait lui faire parvenir deux mâles, dont il a besoin. Il paie les pigeons et le coût du transport.
Avis aux amateurs.

la semaine derniére il y avait des personne de son pay ,c'est domage qu'il soit pas venut plus tot Rolling EyesNo cinon tj déplace son sujet dans la partie anglaise ,merci sa cerat mieux WinkEmbarassed

I can't acces the International forum, English language first/ En Anglais)

The message is: "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum".

racing.nick wrote:

Hello Nick,

Welcome here. We are very happy to discuss with you.

Can you say us, which one are females and which one are males please ?

This female yello ash is very very good, especially in the head. I like it. Wink

Hello,

Picture 1 it's a grizzle male 2009
Picture 2 it's a yellow female 2009
Picture 3 it's a indigo female 2009
Picture 4 it's a yellow female 2007
Picture 5 it's a blue bar female 2008
Picture 6 it's a indigo male 2007
Picture 7 it's a indigo female 2008

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your photos. cheers

I think you have some good qualities subjects.

Do you find what you were looking for ?

Hello Nick,

I see good pairs. But i'm afraid with the carriage. Most of your Racer seems to not to be at 45°.

Perhaps it's the photos, i don't know.

Do you already have some youngs ?

Hello,

It's early to have youngs. Here it's still snowing. This year we have a long winter. Regarding the carriage I don't understand what do you mean with: 45°
Please explain ...

The standard says the the line from the center of the eye to the tip of the tail must be at about a 45° angle with the ground. Wink

Hello Nick,

very very beautiful animals have thou
The best I like this here.

[quote="racing.nick"]

Hello,

It comes from Germany. It was bought from a show room. I don't know the breeder's name. Do you like it?

Not really. It look like a cross with an english dragon...?

The head is too flat near the beak, i think. Wink

• Créer...