Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
two monsters exotics

Assorted Nicaraguan Morphs

Messages recommandés

First up a 2008 imported hypo female

Second 2007 imported hypo female

third and fourth imported nicaraguan anery boas lucked out and got a pair Sorry they wont upload.

2006 female anery boa

sixth and seventh are new imported bloodline of T+ albino nicaraguan boas

some 2007 hold backs we are working with.
First up is a pic of an orange line we plan to work with only time will tell the out come

Next is a very colorful Nic that should put a wow factor into a morph

this should make stripe Nic aka tigers only time will tell

this one we are not sure about yet but find it different

Bayard
www.twomonstersexoitcs.com

Woooow! they are amazing, especially the second hypo and your T+, but they are all nice, everyone has a little something!! nice project!! thumright

Great stuff ! I was wondering if you got those new line t+ be sure i'll get some from you when you breed them ( some of your others as well ) Very Happy

This one reminds me of Sly's central he got a cpl of years ago ..... It looks like it could be some kind of ghost dont you think ? ..... I would be excited to breed it to a ghost and see !

Cant wait to see some more Wink ( Maybe Sabogae's ? Very Happy )

Sweet Lord! Bayard, you have a great collection!!! Stav, that little one looks a lot like mine... I have a hard time taking pictures of that one though. Keeps stiking at me!!! Twisted Evil

Stav a écrit:
Great stuff ! I was wondering if you got those new line t+ be sure i'll get some from you when you breed them ( some of your others as well ) Very Happy

This one reminds me of Sly's central he got a cpl of years ago ..... It looks like it could be some kind of ghost dont you think ? ..... I would be excited to breed it to a ghost and see !

Cant wait to see some more Wink ( Maybe Sabogae's ? Very Happy )

Stav

If it wasn't a male I would have tested it out on my male Burke hypo het anery when ready . Now that I have 2 female anery's to work with I can use them.
As you know I plan to work with these underrated boas and see what's out there to be discovered in the world of Nicaraguan boas.

two monsters exotics a écrit:

As you know I plan to work with these underrated boas and see what's out there to be discovered in the world of Nicaraguan boas.

Absolutely and good luck with everything thumright I'm sure there is many many stuff to discover with centrals .... I too never understood why these were underrated and seen as less nice than colombians and surinams ..... only now the last 3-4 years or so stuff like that hits the big screen ganing popularity.

Yeah the nic's in particular are great! Im confident that you will really discover and create great new looks with these .
Would love to see some sabogaes like stav said! :DD

What a bunch of nice boa you have there Bayard.
By the way, welcome to the forum and don't stop posting pics of your awesome snakes!

My god, they almost look blue on these pics. Wow lucky you. As you told me once, "that's what you get for 15+ years of work with reptiles"

Congrats.

Now imagine in 15 years from now! What a Face
Lets just hope the hobby will stay legal long enough!
If not we better get a group deal with the moving company and agent!

• Créer...