Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
JSI

Thanks guys, and girls

Messages recommandés

oh crap, I meant to add that to the new member thread.

Jeremy

Hahaha! No problem.
Nice snakes. I really like the Drymarchon.

Welcome Jeremy!

Those concinnus really are somethin'

nice to see your pics up again, Jeremy... I just posted somewhere else, but I'm not sure where it went ... if anywhere

Thanks all.
It will be entertaining for the other people on this site to watch us (the linguistically challenged) try to figure things out.

The T.s.concinnus are two of my favourites that I have. I just rolled out of bed and went over to turn the lights on for all the snakey critters. Who is sitting there looking out at me? The two little garters, both intently staring out of their tank (Yep they’re in a fish tank) almost saying “Are you gonna feed us” The cribo is out, well at least her head is just like the picture. However she always seems to be thinking “what the F&^% do you want”. She is hand tame but seems to be irritated by any distractions where the Thamnophis seem to be interested in the on goings outside their little world.
A bit of Anthropomorphism on my part but still entertaining.
Jeremy

moi-meme a écrit:
JSI a écrit:

Shocked ca trou le cul...................i kill for this

Hmmm, intéressant... Je vais m'en souvenir si j'ai quelqu'un à faire tué!! Mouahahahahahah

Oh my God !!! Thamnophis sirtalis concinnus !!! One of my dream snake, do you have some for sales !!! I've never been able to put my hand on one, in fact I've never seen one live...

What a beautiful snake, congratulations !! Wink

Leiopython a écrit:
Oh my God !!! Thamnophis sirtalis concinnus !!! One of my dream snake, do you have some for sales !!! I've never been able to put my hand on one, in fact I've never seen one live...

What a beautiful snake, congratulations !! Wink

I don't sell these, I only have the pair that are still very young. There we a generous gift from a friend that has a passion for Thamnophis, among other great snakes.

Jeremy

• Créer...