Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
eric hasler

a couple of 08's

Messages recommandés

Beautiful specimens Eric. The blotchs of each ones have somes imperfections but that make the patter spécial. I'm not sure but I say incomplete ziz zag in first, regular with twin's blotch in second, aztec in one line on the third (that weird) and regular again with none separate special twin-blocht for the fourth. All of them seem like okeetee look too.

I know it's not the right term but it's my classification and my impression... (and sorry for my english)

Only one thing I can't tell you is what on the last picture... the thing you wear on your feets !!!

Continue to put pict of corns if you have more... I love this specie

Ophidioman a écrit:
Beautiful specimens Eric. The blotchs of each ones have somes imperfections but that make the patter spécial. I'm not sure but I say incomplete ziz zag in first, regular with twin's blotch in second, aztec in one line on the third (that weird) and regular again with none separate special twin-blocht for the fourth. All of them seem like okeetee look too.

I know it's not the right term but it's my classification and my impression... (and sorry for my english)

Only one thing I can't tell you is what on the last picture... the thing you wear on your feets !!!

Continue to put pict of corns if you have more... I love this specie

apparently there a few folks out there with foot and/or shoe fetishes...or more to the point my foot and/or shoes
so to keep you all happy i mean the weekend is coming up here you go...who says i can't be nice and accommodating.

ps:Pass the relish

Hahahahaha !! You are crazy man !!! The flowers was not on the first picture...so I think you test my fetishes with this news specimens ...(without snail ) It"s been a while I was so exited like this.

I hope they don"t move and was tame during shooting .

Thank...it"s nice from you Eric. Identification is ok now !!!

Ophidioman a écrit:
Hahahahaha !! You are crazy man !!! The flowers was not on the first picture...so I think you test my fetishes with this news specimens ...(without snail ) It"s been a while I was so exited like this.

I hope they don"t move and was tame during shooting .

Thank...it"s nice from you Eric. Identification is ok now !!!

sorry no shoes,no feet and NO pedophilia

anybody want the story and the link,please contact me.

ps:legacy
pps:pass the relish
ppps:parents allowing known pedophiles on their websites then banning the person who outed the pedophila need to re-adjust their morales...but thats just me.
pppps:i'm just beginning.

justin a écrit:
Hi Eric!
Good to see ps beginning back!

merci justin...and good to be back,will try and keep up on some posts and some snappy pictures.

• Créer...