Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
deadvenom-x

Stav Line Pastel

Messages recommandés

As good of a friend Stav is to me, I really never heard of the Stav Line Pastels until this year... I must say, they are gorgeous. I got this boy indirectly from Stav, so I guess Im going to have to ask Stav about his linage. I know he is 66% het or het for something. Just got to find out. I'm betting he is het albino though from the look of his eyes Wink

No name yet, thinking Aelius or Odyssey....other suggestions are welcome!

'09 Stav Line Pastel!

Hard to see in the photo but he has a funky reverse stripe going on

I thought this was pretty neat, look at the faint markings on his head

Im so glad I got this boy, Ive been googly eyed over him since the day I saw him up for sale! Didnt help to see him in person TWICE and not have the cash LOL Very Happy

Laurent a écrit:
Nice,

you finaly got him !! RazzRazz He is a killer !!

There is no doubt Stav produce amazing boa thumright

lol! I had to buy him. The guy randomly called me and asked if I wanted him still as he was holding the boa for me to see if I can get the cash. Well, I didnt have the amount he asked for, but let me take him with what I had. I was happy! His head markings are just so weird.....I dont understand it LOL
Stav really does produce some awesome boas! All the my favorites in my collection are from Stav

Wow so nice ! Stav Line Pastel ! You're lucky man it's a beautiful snake, I'm not a huge fans of Boa but this one ! I would like to have this great specimen at my home ! thumright

He is stunning thumright
I'm more of a Pyhton man but this one would fit nicely in my home...
Tell me, do you have an address for STAV'S site
Thanks Wink

Beaux boas mais en français ce serait mieux Smile

D'ailleurs, en parlant de Stav, je ne le vois plus souvent écrire sur le forum, où est-il passé mon vieil ami ?

bothrops13

• Créer...