Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
PDDM

Zebra Carpet Python getting some size...

Messages recommandés

Well since I snapped up pictures of the babies, I figured Id throw some updated pictures of the Male Zebra up here as well, Hoping he'll go next February. Eating live adult mice only at the moment, a bit of a pain, but hey whatever works right? By the way its like impossible for me to get his yellow with flash on and there wasnt enough light in the room, hopefully once it gets a bit warmer out I can take pics of him under natural light. He also just ate tonight so dont mind his belly lump.

Thanks guys!

Not sure that I find this phase more beautiful than a regular jungle. But his colour seems very nice.

Congratulations!!

Mathieu

Hey guys.

I know at this age the zebra doesn't look very appealing, but its once they mature and get bright yellow that you look at them and your jaw drops. Plus it is the heterozygous for of the Super Zebra. While Zebra not much to look at on its own, its when you combine it with other morphs that you make amazing animals. The first albino zebra is expected to be hatched this year in the UK, image that, such a heavily patterned albino carpet! But honestly its the co-dom caramel gene that really makes the zebra awesome.

Also the cage was sprayed heavily right before this pic. Because I spray the carpets once a week. I've tried newspaper, aspen and papertowel, but I honestly find they eat and do better on Repti-bark and temperature of 88F. I've found that this combo leads to better health and feeding. Only the younger carpets get pieces of sphagnum moss.

Thanks for your observation Paul. By the way, can you find pictures of the morph that you are talking about, I'm just curious. I have to say that because of you I'm thinking of maybe getting one Neon Jaguar Carpet from Jeff Favell. You seems to have much more time than I have these days to roam on the net and find new morph of carpet.

They are great animals, one of my favorite with my Bredl's.

Mathieu

You are absolutly right Paul. By the way, i've seen this baby in person and the pics do not do justice to his beauty/colour
Have a great day Wink

Heres A SUPER Caramel Zebra. Both genes proven co-dom by Paul harris in the UK. www.ukpythons.com Ofcourse this is a picture he took all credit goes to him. Leiopython, If you want stuff from Jeff or don, let me know as they are sending me animals to sell for them at the May 1st Expo so you can save the 100$ on shipping. If anyone else is interested in animals from those two let me know as they are trying to reach out to Eastern Canada and I will have a small sample of quality animals from them at the expo...whoops getting carried away, heres the pic!

Kind Of insane?

Yep we can't see the pictures.

The Caramel seems very nice. Smile

Thanks for the offer Paul, I can't now, but if I want something from them, I will let you know. Wink

Mathieu

• Créer...