Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
allbran41

Display en Acrylique

Messages recommandés

Hey everyone,

I was looking for a while for an acrylic display. If you remember I asked everyone here if they knew where I could find one. They are hard to find here in Canada and the shipping from the US is expensive.

I am a high school science teacher and so I went to see my friend in the workshop and we found some scrap acrylic and started to put one together. It actually turned out better than I thought it would. Mostly because my friend is very good at this type of thing....me, not so much.

Here are some pics of the final product. Unfortunately I didn't think of taking any during the building process.

And here is a pic when it's filled with some babies that I will be putting in it for sale at the show in Montreal....where I plan to be a vendor for the first time.

TOP (left to right): Pewter (produced by Simon Hamelin), Het Red Axanthic G-Stripe, Pastave, Pastel Het Red Axanthic (poss het g-stripe).
BOTTOM (left to right): Normal, Mojave, Het Red Axanthic, Pastel Lesser.

Check out my blog to see some of the close up shots of the babies while they were out.

Thanks,
Brandon

www.rodgerspythons.wordpress.com

Salut tout le monde,
Oui la porte est sur le top, il n'y a pas de barrure par exemple qui est à arranger avant le show. J'ai très hâte.
Ce n'est pas un matériel qui est facile à travailler mais je crois que je serai capable de faire un petit peu mieux une deuxième fois.

Brandon

• Créer...