Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Manu-superiorgeckos

Le hobby !!! vers où l'on s'en va.......

Messages recommandés

Michael Cole
Hier, à 10:21 via mobile ·

Dear reptile enthusiasts and animal lovers,
I am writing to you all on behalf of myself, my wife Lisa and our son Bodie. We have been in this industry for many years and like most of you have enjoyed the ride. Just a short time ago some of our rights to do what we enjoy, and make a living from, namely breed, trade and acquire new Burmese Pythons were stripped away by some horrible science, bad decision making and a lot of pressure by organizations that don’t believe we should have or keep ANY pets.
I was honestly seriously surprised and disappointed at the lack of cooperation and involvement by those in our community that had a stake in the loss of our abilities to keep the snakes, reptiles and pets that we so loved. I heard disgusting things like “at least it’s only Burmese and Rock Pythons and Yellow Anacondas”.....
WAKE UP!!!!
Now here we go again, this time it’s going to affect a larger part of our hobby/industry. Retics and Green Anacondas and other Anacondas, and yes, if gone unchallenged, Boa constrictors... But wait, it’s not done there! Our entire industry faces collapse because as soon as they see we laid down like sheep ready for slaughter, they will be after more. Your Bearded Dragons, Ball Pythons, Croc Monitors, leopard geckos they won’t stop. If you don’t believe me, then come to Sarasota, Fl. board of county commissioners meeting with me next time as they discuss making it illegal to sell dogs, cats and rabbits in pet stores... Unreal! I thought so too but I sat in on the commission meeting this week and that’s what we are facing. This is a global issue also, not just a U.S. problem, I urge all of my Non U.S. clients and friends to get involved too… You like those beautiful Retics I ship to South Korea or Hong Kong? Then take notice, this will affect you also!
It has come to my attention from several sources that there are many of you that don’t really support USARK because of some of the less than above board things that went on in the past. No one, even the board members that I spoke with this week, can argue with that point but you cannot drive forward looking in the rear view mirror. What's done is done, USARK has pledged under new presidency to be more transparent. To be above board with the decisions it’s making for our community, be more accountable to its members regarding where and how its spending it’s finances. We have to trust them. I trust them; I trust that the direction that USARK is taking our industry is the right one.
Still Skeptical?
Let’s look at some other stuff. Many of you in our community haven't done a thing to help out with our fights but yet run your mouths in disapproval. To me no membership to USARK means your opinion doesn’t matter. If you’re not willing to join the only organization that fights solely for your rights to be a herper but you are willing to enjoy its protections, then shame on you! Go get another hobby or business. You’re an embarrassment to our community and the people that work hard every day to make this a legitimate hobby and fight to keep it intact and our rights from being trampled on. Whether you like it or not, if you’re not a member then your opinion on how the organization is run just doesn’t matter. Get involved and be a member and affect change from the inside!
USARK has been in the forefront of every battle waged in DC since its inception.
Under Andrew, like him or not, a lot of the ground work was laid that is going to allow us to take the fight, and this federal lawsuit, to the oppressors that are determined to shut us down .
All that being said, don’t be fooled, this is not our only fight. I BELIEVE WE CAN WIN THIS FEDERAL SUIT! But I do not believe for a minute that that will be the end. We must present and maintain a united front! Those that want to shut us down will continue to come at us from different directions, on local and state levels and we will need to fight these battles also. It is for these reasons the USARK legal defense fund is set up. Yes initially we need about 250K USD to get this to a judge that will not be able, in my opinion, with our good science and facts to allow the current listings to stand. But then we will need funds to continue to fight the other battles that are headed our way.
In closing, I can go on all day about why this is the right thing to do, join USARK, Donate to the legal defense fund, continue to stay in the fight and donate whenever possible.. It is time to let our differences stop separating us. It is time to come together and move forward in a united direction. Will there be bumps in the road ahead? Yes, I promise there will be, but together we can slow down, re-group and move ahead to the next goal.
Make no mistake; there are only 2 options ahead in our near future. File the federal lawsuit that USARK has prepared for us or give up. Me, my family, we’re not quitters. How about you?

Thanks,
Michael, Lisa and Bodie Cole
Ballroom Pythons South

de nos jour  tout se resume a largent , quand c rendu  que  largent achete  justice , droit  et liberter c grave vraiment grave ,donc si ta pas dargent tu perd t droit  et liberter yer temp  que le monde se reveille pis remmet du sens a ste bordel la ,jdit pas de  pas contribuer a leur cause ,notre cause mais serait pas mieux quil se crée un regroupement  de vet , animalier ,deleveur,et acheteur  et avocat qui aime les animaux , il doit  yen n avoir c sure  . tout sa a but non lucratif  tout sa pour defendre les interet de tous au lieu de saigner tout le monde c mon avis .

c bizarre que ceux qui esseye de  nous auter nos droit  on des fond sans fond (jeu de mots) .. jaimerais savoir qui les finance  si  sa nous coute chere a se defendre sa doit  couté cher aussi de nous attaquer

antidote a écrit:
c bizarre que ceux qui esseye de  nous auter nos droit  on des fond sans fond (jeu de mots) .. jaimerais savoir qui les finance  si  sa nous coute chere a se defendre sa doit  couté cher aussi de nous attaquer

La réponse est simple à savoir qui les finance... la collectivité, les contribuables qui paient des taxes et de l'impôt provincial/fédéral.

C'est en plein pour une bonne partie de ces raison que canherp n'aura jamais mon appuie... Canherp reunit la communaute de breeder de ball, de crested, et de bearded qui veulent proteger leur investissement alors qu'ils se definissent comme un organisme voulant proteger la communaute. Bullshit!

Invité
suis daccord avec toi Justin..

Même chose de mon coté, je suis le débat de façon régulière sur R.C. Grant et compagnie disent qu'il parlent au nom de la communauté mais sont prêt a bannir les géants, hots and crocs. Je crois qu'ils pensent plus a sauver leur cul et gagne pain. too bad, je n'appui pas canherp  moi non plus.

c'est en plein se que je me disait surement q'uil cherchent juste a vendre leurs snake a rack rubbermade. et de les gardé legaux pour pas perdre leurs gangne pain.
je suis sure que si la pluspart s'erait des fou de geant sa s'erait tout le contraire.

c'est quoi hots and crocs ?

Invité
il ya plus de monde qui sont mort a chaque annee  sur 'black friday' que par des reptiles !!

Justin ,tu peut pas l'expliquer  mieux que ça...

Invité
coleophasme...

hots= venimeux
crocs= crocodiles,alligators,

Bha certein me disent que les caiman sont legaux en ontario... Mais j'habite juste sur le bord et je me suis informer sur les lois otawwa pas de retic,burm,venom,croc,varan en haut de 1m,anaconda...donc sa d'evrait juste a etre q'ulque place en ontario

coleophasme a écrit:
Bha certein me disent que les caiman sont legaux en ontario... Mais j'habite juste sur le bord et je me suis informer sur les lois otawwa pas de retic,burm,venom,croc,varan en haut de 1m,anaconda...donc sa d'evrait juste a etre q'ulque place en ontario

Le Québec possède une loi provinciale sur les animaux en captivité alors que l'Ontario n'en possède pas. Ce à quoi tu fais référence est un règlement municipal. Pas la même chose du tout. En Ontario, une municipalité qui ne possède pas de règlement sur les animaux, tu peux y posséder pas mal n'importe quoi.

je savait  que  je restais pas du  bon coté .. en plus de payer  2 taxes jme fait  restreindre et je  sent quon me prend pour un enfant avec tout plein de reglement ... vive le  quebec  sa va etre koi si le quebec tombe independant . jsuis sur le bord de traverser  en ontario

• Créer...