Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
La-Gang

Chienne moyenne à trois pattes cherche famille

Messages recommandés

Voilà le texte en anglais. J'ai des photos mais si qq'un veut les mettre pour moi, je vais les faire suivre. Il lui manque une patte arrière, est née comme ça. Je n'ai aucune autre information. On m'a fait suivre le message et je ne connais pas la personne. SVP, contactez le numéro du message.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I was just wondering if you received my e-mail two weeks ago in regards to finding out if someone could take Pitoune, a three legged dog born that way. It's my aunts dog, but, she will be putting her to sleep cause she thinks no one will want her. If i had no dogs of my own, i would gladly take her in a minute. She is friendly, loveable and young. She is only about 2 years old. My aunt is also getting forgetful and i would really like to see "Pitoune" go to a wonderful house. I am very fond of this dog. You can make arrangements with me in regards to transportation. However, if you need to contact my aunt for more information. Her number is 450-939-3550. She is french first so, you will be able to communicate with her no problem. Her name is Louise Jansen.

Les photos sont en route merci. Un jour......... j'aurai une vitesse potable Rolling Eyes

• Créer...