Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Loretta Uk

A vendre etalons

Messages recommandés

Here is a seelction of good stallions and colts for sale. Take advantage of the euro being very strong against the pound right now, very very good prices. !! All are located near London and can be transported anywhere in Europe for a very reasonable cost. A deposit will hold any until mid January. All are know parentage with dna available on some, these are very well bred, good quality boys ! Prices do not include transport, and will only hold until the first week of January 2009.

Voilà une sélection de bons étalons et poulains à vendre. Profitez du fait que l'euro est très fort par rapport au pound en ce moment, les prix sont très, très bons! Tous sont situés près de Londres et peuvent être transportés n'importe où en Eurobe pour un pris très raisonnable. (??? pas compris cette phrase ><) Tous sont de parents connus avec test ADN disponible pour certains, ils ont de très bons parents, ce sont des garçons de bonne qualité!
Les prix n'incluent pas le transport et ne tiennent que jusqu'à le première semaine de Janvier 2009

2008 chestnut colt with 2 blue eyes to make approx 145cm. 1900euro

Poulain alezan de 2008, deux yeux bleus, fera environ 145cm, 1900€

2008 bay colt, very very good feather to make approx 148cm. 2150euro

Poulin bai de 2008, de très, très bons fanons, fera environ 148 cm. 2150€

2008 silver dapple colt with 2 blue eyes to make approx 146cm. 1850euro

Poulain silver dapple de 2008, deux yeux bleus, fera environ 146cm. 1850€

2005 black and white stallion 157cm !! 5500euro

Étalon pie noir de 2005 1457cm! 5500€

2007 black and white colt to make 150cm approx.3450euro.

Poulain pie noir de 2007, fera environ 150cm. 3450€

Thanks for looking !
Loretta

Merci d'avoir regardé!

un coup de coeur pour le premier
mais le prochain serra que dans 2 ans je pense pas avant
je prefere avoir mon terain et tout le reste avant de reprendre un poupou

Le silver est vraiment incroyablement pas cher pour la robe

Sinon je craque et pas qu'un peu sur le Bai, l'alezan est très mimi aussi

Peut on en savoir plus sur les lignées ?

c'est vrai que le silver est donné!!!! et le petit alezan tout mignon avec des yeux bleus waow et effectivement j'aime aussi assez le bai qui a de l'os et du fanon top pour son âge! drffe

The bay is by Royal Blue stallion, who is on the group early this year for sale, he is very well bred and 150cm. I would say he would grow to be similar to Aslan, who is on this group, I knew Alsan when he was a foal, and this one is very much the same ! I hope the owner agrees ! o°=
The chestnut is by a blue and white stallion who is bred from Billy Boy/Christie Horse breeding, the colt is half brother to this colt below.(Also on the group earlier this year)

And the silver dapple is very bad photos, of a very nice colt, in an unusual colour !! A snip for the colour breeders here.
I can promise these price will not be the same in 4 weeks time, so get a very good baragin when there is the chance !!

Loretta

And I missed one !

A red blagdon/sabion 2008 colt who is by the same stallion as the chestnut one, and the yearlng chestnut shown. He is only 5 months old in these photos and will grow to approx 145cm. 2150euros.

je reste sur le bai, il me fait craquer là ....
sa tete, sa morpho, sa croupe, tout en fait ...

le premier ... encore des yeux bleux ... trop mimi et pas grand ! pas mal oui !!

And another !!

Woody 2008 chocolate/bay blagdon colt by Monty stallion and the dun mare. To make 147cm approx. I measured Woody and he makes 135cm already at only 8 months old ! So should possibly make 148cm/150cm even. Very nice and friendly and easy to work with. lots of feather and good body. Gypsy Cob Society passport with confirmed pedigree and dna available if required. Sale priced for a very short time only 1500euros !!

Et un autre!

Woody, poulain chocolat/bai blagddon de 2008 par Monty Stallion et The Dun Mare. Fera environ 146cm.+++
Très gentil et amical, facile à travailler. Beaucoup de fanons et une bonne conformation. Passeport Gypsy Cob Society avec pedigree confirmé et test ADN valable si remandé. Prix de vente pour un temps très cours uniquement 1500euros!!

the mother and father of Woody !

Maman et Papa de Woody!

Loretta

Also the silver dapple colt is a brother to Corinnes Chico colt, sire is a son of The Business stallion.
Loretta

Mais dis donc....Le petit alezan aux yeux bleus..Il vous rapelle personne??? erer

C'est le petit frere de Dora ...non?

rahhh il est trop chou le ptit alezan tre bon on voit pas bien avec tout ces poils, mais ses yeux bleus sont hypnotisants tre

I have details of the parents of the chestnut, with photo of the father for serious customers. Possible for dna on both also.
Loretta

And indeed here is some very beautiful colts has prices really interesting !. It is special Christmas..... mkmk
I like very much the bai which calls back to me Aslan.

It would be necessary to make the same thing with of very beautiful fillies Loretta. drffe

moi je craque sur les alezan le bai, le chocolat et le dernier pie noir de 2007 hooo trop beau...

Manu

Loretta Uk a écrit:

2008 bay colt, very very good feather to make approx 148cm. 2150euro

Poulin bai de 2008, de très, très bons fanons, fera environ 148 cm. 2150€

[/color]

J'ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE celui là wxcwxcwxcwxcwxcwxcwxcwxcwxcwxcwxc

Ahh Isabelle, there are of course the fillies similar, but I wish I could find a Christmas sale for fillies ! edez
If I find one I will let you know !
Loretta

Moi aussi l'alezan. Le bai est chouette aussi mais le regard de l'alezan !

Waouw!
My number one: the chesnut colt
two: the bay one
Three: the silver (overal for the color)!

If you have such offers for fillies, I'll take...

Loretta Uk a écrit:
Ahh Isabelle, there are of course the fillies similar, but I wish I could find a Christmas sale for fillies ! edez
If I find one I will let you know !
Loretta

Je ne suis pas sure de comprendre tout ??

Je trouve aussi l'alezan pas mal, mais j'aimerais bien le voir en poils d'étés... edez
Parce qu'avec la moumoute qu'il a sur le corps, il fait costaud. Mais j'aimerais bien le voir sans tous ses poils... A voir aussi s'il perd des fanons en été ou pas...?
Je craque sur ses yeux en tout cas dedede
Le petit bai est joli aussi avec sa moumoute drffe

Ha !!! Sandrine, tu recherche un petite pouliche ??? car pour moi ce sera un petit mâle.
C'est pas grave Loretta ! drffe

tornadiego et all, a little piece of history, from a woman married to a gypsy man, and having gypsy cobs for 25+ years.
ALL cobs lose feather between 1 and 2 years old. It is the change from baby to adult feather. Some lose more than others yes. But, some can look like an Arab horse as a yearling, and then, poof ! the feather comes back in the 2nd winter for good.
It makes no differnce for these foals I am showing whether they sell or no, they are qaulity now and will be quality on the future, but, for those with yearlings with small feathers now, don't not worry in advance. As long as you have quality breeding and known history, your foal will come like the breed should soon !
sqd

Loretta

More photos of the handsome Woody.

And is super handsome big brother ! This is Teddy also for sale 2007 colt 137cm. 2250euros

Loretta

• Créer...