Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
ZoeStevens

1.1 Aru / Jayapura Green Tree Pythons and Enclosures *photos

Messages recommandés

NB: Je parles francais assez bien, donc si vous aimez les serpents mais ne comprenez le texte, veuillez m'envoyer un message.

I have not yet decided if I want to sell my GTP pair but I am considering it for the right person/offer.

The male is a CH Jayapura type. Tame, lots of blue, nice light and bright green. I have had him for over two years, he is a steady eater and shedder and has no issues. He is about 3 now.

The female is a WC Aru female. She has been dewormed and has been in captivity for about a year, and is flawless. She eats and sheds wonderfully and is about 3 years old as well. She is a darker green with lots of white and blue. She is reasonably tame but will strike when she's had enough.

I did not witness the probing of these snakes. I trust the individuals I got them from and am confident in their sexes but I do not guarantee them. However for serious inquiries I am willing to have them re-probed.

I would also like to sell their enclosures with them - two atasuki terrariums about 30" x 20" x 24", fully planted, bio-active soil, radiant heat panels, full spectrum lighting with dimmer/timer combo. Almost no maintenance required, just trimming and adding new water periodically.

I will not ship or deliver (the tanks won't fit in my car) so local (Ottawa) or pick-up only. I can deliver just the snakes up to 2 hours away.

For more photos please see:
http://zoestevens.smugmug.com/Snakes/Green-Tree-Python-Morelia/

(note: the yellow baby is a different snake)

Please contact me with your offers (offers under $2000 will not be considered). The only trade offer I would consider is an eclectus parrot.

• Créer...